Become a Full Member
From RAD Advanced 1 (or Benesh equivalent) you can progress further through our scheme to become a Full Member.
Full rate - $185
Reduced rate - $120
Full Member reduced rate
The reduced rate is automatically available to:
- Full members under the age of 18
- Full members in full-time education*
- Full members over the age of 65*
*Proof will be required
|Welcome pack & membership card||Members’ Area||RAD Canada Shop||Can apply to be an Associate of the RAD (ARAD)***|
|RAD magazines*||Monthly e-newsletter||Selected events & courses||Attend the AGM and have voting rights|
|JobSearch International™||Vocational Graded Examinations**||Priority booking|
|RAD Canada Library access|
|Scholarships, awards and competitions|
|RAD Health Insurance Plan|
Subscriptions will run until August 31, 2019.
You must meet the following requirements:
- Have passed RAD Advanced 1 or Advanced 2
- Hold a Student Teaching Certificate (STC)
- Be enrolled on any RAD certificate, diploma, degree or masters programme
- Be a graduate of any RAD certificate, diploma or degree programme
- Hold the Award of Intermediate Level Certificate in Benesh Movement Notation, its equivalent or higher
- Hold a CBMN (Certificate in Benesh Movement Notation)
- Hold a Diplôme supérieur (2nd year certificate) in BMN awarded by the Paris Conservatoire
CODE OF CONDUCT
All RAD Members must adhere to the Code of Conduct.
If you need further information, or have any questions, contact the Membership Team at email@example.com, or call 416.489.2813, ext. 222 / toll-free: 1.888.709.0895.